Monday, December 20, 2010

VOGUETTES


Love this picture of Carine Roitfeld. I can't wait to read Olivier Zahm's biography on her - even more now with her not so expected departure from French Vogue- due to be released next Fall 2011 by Rizzoli publishers.          Fashion fact: I bought the Givenchy collector jumper I wear in my blog profile picture after I had a royal jumper crush when I saw Carine wearing it in one of Loïc Prigent's pionneer (and addictive) interviews of her outside the shows :) Anyways, in the meantime of knowing who the next French Voguette will be and what projects is Carine up to, I wanted to share a few pics on the topic:

This amazing 'Voguettes' drawing by Isabelle Thomas from blog http://blogs.lexpress.fr/mode-personnel/ :

The first French Vogue cover by Carine Roitfeld, February 2001 (good first bet on Kate hein?):

This super-cool cover of Purple magazine:

C.R.'s edito for Vogue 90 years:

And last but not least, a submarine blog to follow asap!!!

2 comments: