Monday, January 14, 2013

MY FAVOURITES, PREFALL 13


 



These are the 8 looks I'm after.
As my wardrobe is getting a drastic clean-up, so are my trends tendencies.
What i'm questioning is : after all, is there much left to a fashion trend item if it does not have longevity? 
Don't get me wrong, I'm not suddenly turning into an anti-fashion trends character. No, not at all. 
I am just trying to please both my fashion and style inners.
And, after careful deliberation, this is the Prefall13 trend cravings (here to stay!) we agreed on.

From left to right, pictures from style.com
1 # FUR COAT :  Instantly jazzing up an otherwise simple black & white outfit  /  Look 1 Balenciaga - Look 2 Céline
2 # ANIMAL PRINT : Cow print updates leopard with same bankable value  / Look 3 Givenchy - Look 4 Lanvin
3 # METALLIC GREEN : Futuristic, but easy to wear ... fresh, cool, new shapes / Look 5 Proenza Schouler - Look 6 Carven
4 # SAFARI : The Saharienne is back, but did it ever go away anyways? / Look 7 Roland Mouret - Look 8 Stella Mc Cartney

No comments:

Post a Comment